Step into the kitchen and begin a journey into the love of cooking!
Join our group of health aware individuals who want to up their game in the kitchen, without spending a ton of time.
At the Green Palette Kitchen you will learn simple ways to eat fresh, healthy, seasonal foods. We will discuss time saving equipment you should never live without, easy ways to prepare fresh and delicious meals, how to flavor foods to make them sing and, of course, chat about how certain foods have a positive impact on your health and well being. It is the mission of the Green Palette Kitchen to demystify healthy cooking and make it practical and accessible for you.
The Green Palette Kitchen offers:
- Monthly Cooking and Conversation Groups
- Cooking For Families Dinner Delivery
- Private Cooking Classes and Cooking Parties
What Is The Green Palette Kitchen Philosophy?
The philosophy of the Green Palette Kitchen is to make healthy cooking clear and easy to understand so it doesn’t feel like a chore. Knowing what and how to eat is one thing, knowing how to prepare healthy foods to make them taste delicious is another. The Green Palette Kitchen covers all that for you. Eating healthy means embracing a high plant, low processed foods diet. We emphasize lots of seasonal vegetables and fruits, whole grains, and healthy proteins. The words anti-inflammatory, power foods and delicious are common language in our classes and we show you how to incorporate only the best, most nutritious foods into your diet.
The Monthly Cooking and Conversation Groups are perfect for anyone who:
- is ready for a hands-on experience in the world of healthy eating
- wants to build a repertoire of reliable, easy recipes that you know taste great (you know because we cooked, ate and discussed all the recipes in class!)
- is desiring to heal a medical condition through diet
- is new to a healthy eating lifestyle and wants to gain more information from an expert in food and nutrition
- doesn’t want this to be a chore. The classes are fun as well as informative!
Package rates include:
- Two hours of expert cooking and nutrtition instruction with all recipes and handouts
- Detailed discussions on how to prepare, cook, buy and store a variety of healthy foods
- Group conversation in a supportive and easy going environment
- Lots of fun!
The Schedule (fall 2015 - spring 2016)
September – Garden To Plate, Eating With The Seasons
October – Healthy Delicious Entertaining
November – Healthy Holiday Cooking 11/19
December – Healthy Comfort Foods
January – Warming Winter Soups (this class is sold out!)
February – Wondrous One Pot Meals The Whole Family Will Love
March – Meatless Mondays: Healthy Vegetarian Dinners
April – Lighter, Brighter Meals – Eat Your Way Thin
May – Flavor Explosion! Secrets To Making Your Meals Sing
June – Beautiful Salads For Dinner
Where, When & Details
- Green Palette Kitchen classes are held in Fairfield, CT.
- Classes are held once a month, on the third Thursday morning of each month (or by request).
- Space is limited so be sure to sign up ASAP.
- Come hungry and bring containers! You will be eating the food we prepare, if there is enough leftover, you are welcome to bring some home to try with your family
- Can’t make the date but have a group of interested friends? I am happy to coordinate a date and time that works for you at your location. Please email me for details.